Palm jaggery / Karupatti is the extract of Palm trees . is a healthy alternative to white sugar .
A natural sweetener.
Palm jaggery or Karupatti is made from freshly concentrated product of Sugar cane and date palm tree.
The process of making Palm jaggery does not involve use of any chemical agents.
Palm jaggery has No Added Colours , No Added Preservatives.
All the natural minerals are present.
karupatti contains essential nutrients like calcium, magnesium and potassium.
Benefits of Palm Jaggery :
- Easy Digestion – It removes the impurities from the body .
- Blood Pressure – Maintains the acid of the body and pressure of Blood flow .
- Home Remedies – Cures Cold & Cough
- Healthy Pregnancy – Consume in less quantities.
- Reduces Menstural Cramps – Relax your body and relives aches , cramps
- Prevents Anemia – Helps to maintain Hemoglobin
- Helps in Weight loss – Reduces bloating and water retention .
- Daily Skincare for Natural glow – Mix 1 tsp of lemon and 2 tsp of honey and palm jaggery crystals and make a paste. Apply on the face. Massage gently for 10 minutes and then wash it off with cold water to notice the visible glow.
- Promotes Hair growth – Palm Jaggery mixed with fuller’s earth (Multani mitti), curd and water when applied onto your scalp helps in hair growth.
- Palm Jaggery Recipes : Tea/ Coffee , Badam halwa , Rava Pongal , Strawberry almond milkshake , Peanut chikki , Masala Lassi , Bannan / Orange cakes , Ragi idli / dosa etc .Here is one of the best recipe . Try out now !
Instant Palm Jaggery Rice Kheer
- 100 gms rice
- 1 1/4 litre milk
- 225 gms (palm jaggery crystals )
- 1 tbsp ghee
- As needed Few almonds sliced and bits of cashewnuts
Wash the rice & soak it for about 20 mins. Heat milk in heavy bottom pan when it starts boiling drain the rice and add it to the milk. Cook till rice is softened stirring continuously.
Mix it well till milk and rice are well incorporated. Add Spice liquid Cardamom Drop , add the palm jaggery crystals to the rice milk mixture cook till Palm jaggery dissolves, add 1 tbsp ghee. Off the flame. Garnish with sliced almonds and bits of cashew nuts.
You can also view our Top quality Certified Kesari Saffron