SPANISH SUPREME SAFFRON
Today, saffron is cultivated across a large swathe of the planet, from the Mediterranean in the west to Kashmir in the east.
The most significant types of saffron is produced in the region of Spain.
In these parts, Spanish saffron is the highest quality of saffron produced in the world, sold by the thread.
Arabic cooking was very rich in herbaceous flavorings the most important flavoring for the economy was saffron,
used as a coloring and an essential condiment in the majority of dishes.
These valuable threads impart a golden hue and deep, aromatic taste to any dish it flavors.
Saffron is the stigma of the crocus flower,
laboriously plucked by hand and toasted to
The threads should be flexible and resistant and the stigma a bright red color.
The ratio stigma:
style length must be greater than one, with a tolerance value of 1%.
The stigma must not be less than 22 mm long, with a tolerance value of 1%.
The content in the floral residue (styles which have become detached from their stigmas, stamens, pollen, and pieces of petals or ovary) must not exceed 0.5 % of the total weight.
- Appearance: flexible and resistant
- Colour: threads with bright red stigmas
- Aroma: intense, dry, exclusive to the drying process
- The faint scent of corn or dried grass with floral overtones.
- Flavour (in infusion) – Initial: bitter, aromatic and dry (not astringent)
Saffron Supreme is the Highest quality Saffron available.
Imported directly from the best farms in Spain, this Spanish Saffron can provide the highest color ratings and best Aroma.
FSSAI License, ISO 3632 (saffron standard) Grade – 1, HACCP, BRC certified
- Ideal for cooking dessert, traditional sweets and saffron rice.
- Suitable for medicinal purpose
This Pack contains 1gm of Spanish Saffron Supreme.
- 100% Natural
- ISO 3632 Grade – 1
You may also like to buy: SPICE LIQUID CARDAMOM DROPS
You may also like…
Kesari Organic Saffron Threads (350mg)₹445.00
- FREE SHIPPING – All Over India
- Cash On Delivery available for this product
- ISO 3632 Grade – 1 Certified
- FSSAI Certified
- 100% Pure & Organic
- Organic Certified Control Number: ES-ECO-020-CV Agricultura UE / CV1048E